Entry Requirements and Application documents
EU and International students
General Requirements for Entry to Postgraduate Programme
- The standard of academic attainment normally expected of an applicant for registration as a student on a taught postgraduate programme is that of a good honour’s degree, which is defined as a first class or second-class honours degree, in a relevant subject discipline. Holders of other qualifications will be considered individually.
- The nomination of two referees who could supply evidence of the applicant’s ability.
- For professional programmes, as an alternative to a good honour’s degree, consideration will be given to applicants who:
- have a professional diploma, or equivalent, at an appropriate level in a relevant subject discipline; or
- demonstrate significant professional experience at an appropriate level, together with relevant qualifications.
General Requirements for Applicants whose First Language is Not English
- Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to provide evidence of their proficiency in English. Usually, this is through a IELTS score of at least 6.5.
- *Requirements may defer depending on the course you are applying for.